Foreign nationals who wish to extend their stay in Trinidad and Tobago must make an application with the Trinidad and Tobago Immigration Division via the email addresses:

Applicants must provide, via email, their full name, current residential address, telephone number, a copy of the bio data page of their passport and a copy of their last entry or extension certificate (if applicable).